Cleaning Businesses Deemed Essential & We're Open For Business
Cleaning services have been deemed an essential business in the state of North Carolina, which means that we are remaining open to serve you and your family and ensure your homes and businesses remain safe, healthy, and clean.
In accordance with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act), we as a company have been taking the following measures:
- Promoting frequent and thorough hand washing, including providing workers with a place to wash their hands. If soap and running water are not immediately available, we provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Encouraging workers to stay home if they are sick.
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- When choosing cleaning chemicals, we have consulted information on Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved disinfectant labels with claims against emerging viral pathogens. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims are expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2, based on data for harder to kill viruses.
Health and safety are always our number one priority, and in addition to preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are committed to keeping you clean, safe, and healthy in your homes and businesses.